Watch the heated exchange between Yasser Louati, Head of the Justice & Liberties For All Committee (CJL) and Jacques Marilossian, Member of French Parliament, LREM, Hania CHALAL, Leader, Muslim Students in France and Caroline VALENTIN, Lawyer who asked Yasser Louati to “shut up” after comparing the Muslim headscarf to “being named Adolphe in 1946”.
- EVENT: Racism and Islamophobia in Contemporary France
- Headscarf Madness: When Muslim Women Are Compared To Hitler
- How A Conspiracy Theory About The Notre Dame Cathedral Led To A Mosque Shooting
- “The French State Must Stop Subsidizing Racism” Yasser Louati at the OSCE
- Christchurch Anti-Muslim Terrorist Attack: Press Conference