Watch the heated exchange between Yasser Louati, Head of the Justice & Liberties For All Committee (CJL) and Jacques Marilossian, Member of French Parliament, LREM, Hania CHALAL, Leader, Muslim Students in France and Caroline VALENTIN, Lawyer who asked Yasser Louati to “shut up” after comparing the Muslim headscarf to “being named Adolphe in 1946”.
- [PODCAST] France’s Covid19 Crisis: Viral incompetence and blind leadership
- THE BREAKDOWN with Yasser Louati Podcast Launching
- EVENT: Racism and Islamophobia in Contemporary France
- Headscarf Madness: When Muslim Women Are Compared To Hitler
- How A Conspiracy Theory About The Notre Dame Cathedral Led To A Mosque Shooting