Watch the heated exchange between Yasser Louati, Head of the Justice & Liberties For All Committee (CJL) and Jacques Marilossian, Member of French Parliament, LREM, Hania CHALAL, Leader, Muslim Students in France and Caroline VALENTIN, Lawyer who asked Yasser Louati to “shut up” after comparing the Muslim headscarf to “being named Adolphe in 1946”.
- hindu extremism, racism and the oppression of Muslims under modi
- france banned marches for palestine: we went any way and will do it again
- PALESTINIANS HAVE THE RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE AND FRANCE MUST SUPPORT THEM
- Podcast “RACE RELATIONS IN FRANCE AND America”
- European, American Muslims: The status-quo or resistance?