Watch the heated exchange between Yasser Louati, Head of the Justice & Liberties For All Committee (CJL) and Jacques Marilossian, Member of French Parliament, LREM, Hania CHALAL, Leader, Muslim Students in France and Caroline VALENTIN, Lawyer who asked Yasser Louati to “shut up” after comparing the Muslim headscarf to “being named Adolphe in 1946”.
- #LeBreakdown When the Moroccan King normalises with israel: “Yawn” #Podcast
- Glenn Greenwald interviews Yasser Louati on Civil Liberties in France
- Le Breakdown: France, Macron and the American Media
- VIDEO Powerful breakdown of islamophobia in France: Civil liberties and standing up to oppression
- #France: Why terrorists are winning (VIDEO) #SamuelPaty